COVID Decision

May 16, 2020

With very heavy hearts, we regret to inform all of you that, due to the threat of the COVID-19 virus, all camps for the 2020 season have been cancelled. After reviewing the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan, the camp committee came to the conclusion that it would be impossible to run camps safely and effectively considering the restrictions that would be in place.

We will be refunding your full registration, but if you are able, please consider making a monetary donation to Camp Shagabec (charitable tax receipts will be issued). With or without summer camp programs running, we still have many expenses to keep our facilities operating.

Parents, you should have received an email on May 16th and you will have to respond to it. If you did not receive an email (don't forget to check your "junk" folder), then contact the camp registrar.

Love to you all.