Welcome to Camp Shagabec, Home of Fun Since 1938!
REGISTRATION UPDATE - November 16, 2022:
Mark your calendars, registation it set for March 10, 2023 beginning at 2 pm (Saskatchewan) - 1 pm (Alberta).
VOLUNTEER UPDATE - November 16, 2022:
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your dedication to Camp Shagabec! We will see you next season.
AGM and SPRING MEETING 2023:
Our next meeting will be at 9:30am on March 25, 2023 in person at The First United Church in Swift Current. If you are interested in joining the committee, please contact Kat (info found in the contact section).
We are a United Church Camp, but campers of all faiths and non-religious campers are welcome. We are located in the beautiful Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park in Southwestern Saskatchewan. During July and August we run seven weeks of age-specific camps, for children from five to eighteen.
- Rental: Shagabec provides an excellent environment for school groups, retreats, conferences, outdoor education, workshops and leadership training.
- Our Mission Statement is: "At Camp Shagabec we strive to be a place where campers feel welcome and accepted, and where all may come to experience God in creation and community."
- Each summer over 500 people enjoy the Camp Shagabec experience - come and join us for a week you won't forget!!
- Never visited Camp Shagabec before? Our video tour of Shagabec can give you an idea about the place lots of us call home over the summer. To take this video-tour, click on "about" and then "video". You can also see these videos below
- Consider participating in our capital campaign!
CANADIAN TIRE MONEY:
At Camp Shagabec we are so grateful for all the Canadian Tire Money donations that come our way year after year. With these wonderful donations we are able to purchase supplies for the Sports Shaq, Property and the Kitchen, etc... We are always on the look out for Canadian Tire Money, so please feel free to drop it off at camp during the summer or contact Kat Fletcher (403) 892 0777 and she will gladly take it off your hands! ;)